This application only for Samsung devices only
- Work well on all Samsung galaxy phone and tablet devices (Galaxy S, Note, Tab, A, J, Grand, etc)
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
☆ BK Package Manager (Samsung) is the good tool which help you disable and freeze application (package) of Installed, Bloatware or System list on your Samsung devices, make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (pre-installed apps, widget apps,...etc)
☆ BK Package Manager (Samsung) also work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3/4/5, etc) and works well with almost Rooted device
Manage Package - disable/enable Installed, Bloatware or System package
One-tap enable/disable packages support for more than 100 Bloatware (pre-installed packages)
Advance Manager (Samsung) - support to temporarily disable Camera, Cellular, Home Key, Power Off
Export/Import XML file - export/import disabled packages list to external storage, support to Backup and Restore disabled packages list feature
Custom Bloatware list feature - edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
More Options - support to change name, add shortcut, launch, stop and uninstall packages (Root)
Clear application Data - save your memory, battery and improve your performance (Root)
One-tap Clear Data of Disabled packages - quickly to clear data of disabled packages
Favorite packages feature - save your favorite packages, quickly to access
Filter(top-right corner icon) - disabled packages list, running packages list, farvorite packages list, running services list
Multiple Custom Widgets - quickly enable/disable any package or packages group
Password Protection Mode - lock this application by Passcode (offline)
Material Design - simple and easy to use
Support Plugin for Tasker
Bixby Remap function, help you can remap Bixby button (on Galaxy S8, S9, Note 8, A8, etc) to open Camera, Google Voice or any application.
- This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN] to work. If you want to remove it, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app
How to uninstall:
- Open this app, select Menu (3 dots at top-right corner) and select Uninstall this app
- In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
- Please enable all packages, even apps that you consider bloatware before the system update (OTA)
- Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.